The main aims of the College of Higher Studies are as follows:
- Providing postgraduate studies in different security fields.
- Giving heightened importance to specialist studies in Islamic criminal legislation and widening research in this field.
- Giving a heightened importance to social studies applied in security related fields of work.
- Raising the level of managerial skills and performance amongst security personnel in order to effectively face developing security issues.
- Provide security personnel with the skills to plan, develop and apply effective security policies with a sound academic basis.
- Strengthening relations and exchanging information and experience with both regional and international universities and research centers specializing security related sciences.